Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Business Mission Statement


“Mission statements should be meaningful and specific, yet motivating. They should emphasize the company’s strengths in the market place. Too often, mission statements are written for public relations purposes and lack specific, workable guidelines.” Marketing: An Introduction/Armstrong, Kotler- Pg41 
While creating my mission statement, I kept this quote in mind the entire time. I want to motivate my customers to buy my crackers, and at the same time, make certain that they understand that what they’re purchasing is a piece of me and a piece of my history. I aspire to have each person know that every time they bite into my cracker they are transported to Jamaica without leaving their bar stool. 


"Phileas Fogg Snacks wants to bring our customers to the far corners of the world with out leaving their bar stools, with our savory, affordable adult snacks. We want each customer to be excited each time they visit favorite pub to sit down, order their favorite drink of choice, and the automatically ask for a Phileas Fogg snack, because the two go so perfect together!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment